Born in Bombay in middle class Jain family. Bhavin and Divyank Turakhia started company with capital of 25,000 only. They sold four of their web presence companies – BigRock, LogicBoxes, ResellerClub, and Webhosting.info – to Nasdaq-listed U.S.-based web-hosting firm Endurance International Group, for $160 million in 2014.
Company Started by Bhavin and Divyank Turakhia
Awards and recognition
- Ranked #95, with a net worth of US$1.3 billion, on the Forbes list of India’s 100 Richest People (2016)
- Serial Entrepreneur of the Year and Entrepreneur of the Year in Innovation and Technology by Entrepreneur (magazine), India (2016).
- The ETPanache Trendsetter Award by The Economic Times (2016).
- Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Geneva (2011).
- Bharti Entrepreneur of the Year award by the Bharti Foundation & the Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (2005).
- Chairperson of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)’s Registrar Constituency for several terms.
Lesson from this brother
Turakhia Brothers didn’t have any educational degrees. Both brothers had only coding skill, which helped them to achieve their goals and known as an inspiration for many. Although they were dropouts but this was not a reason for their success. They succeed because they earned a skill and worked for that. Success comes to you only when you are completely determined and skilled for it.