You can analyze Big Basket Case Study with easiest way. Read story, Listen Audio Podcast or View Top Youtube Video. Areawala present Area Sala Banglore Story.
Listen BigBasket Success Story
TOC of Big Basket Case Study
- BigBasket Starting Story
- BigBasket Business Model and Source of Revenue
- BigBasket Funding
- BigBasket Acquisition
- BigBasket Competitors
1st – BigBasket Starting Story
Dream started in 1999 year and finally established in October 2011 with 5 co-founder and rock in online grocery market.
- Mr Hari Menon – CEO, and one of the founders of Bigbasket.
- Mr V S Sudhakar
- Mr Vipul Parekh
- Mr Abhinay Choudhari
- Mr V S Ramesh
BigBasket is a online grocery delivery startup where you can place order from apps and they deliver very quickly and efficiently. BB present in 25 cities with 10 million registered people.
2nd – Business Model and Source of Revenue
BigBasket earn revenue from 3 different source:
- Profit commission of food delivery: BigBasket deliver India’s best grocery brand and earn profit between 5% to 10%.
- Self Brand Label product selling: BigBasket pack grocery item and earn good profit from own self brand product. Profit may vary from 10% to 30%.
- Subscription Plan: They offer Subscription plan for quick delivery and earn regular income.
3rd – Funding
BigBasket has acquired 4 company and these are Morning Cart, KWIK24, Raincan and Delyver.
4th – Acquisition
BigBasket has raised a total of USD 1 Billion in 15 rounds till now. Latest fund achieved on Jul 29, 2019 from a Debt Financing round.
5th – BigBasket Competitors
There are top 5 BigBasket Competitors or Alternative in India and these are:
- Nature’s Basket;
BigBasket is a unicorn company and market leader in this segment. You can visit official website on – https://www.bigbasket.com/ for more information and call customer care number 18601231000. View latest news https://areawala.com/news/
Best BigBasket Video
You can view case study of BigBasket from CNBC News Channel. Must see.