Ambani has moved up to the 11th position as per Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Mr. Mukesh now has a total net worth of $79.2 billion (roughly Rs 5.78 lakh crore) as per latest calculation.
Former Micro soft CEO Steve Ballmer grow up one spot with a net worth of $81.6 billion as per recent calculation. He replace to mukesh position on world’s 10 richest billionaires.
- On Friday, before its Q3 results were released, RIL share price had dipped 2.3 per cent to Rs 2,049.65 per share on BSE.
- In January 2021, Reliance share price has increased by 3 per cent.
- The company’s share price had reached its 52-week-high of Rs 2,368 on September 16, 2020.
- The RIL share price is 15.53 per cent below its highest-price point of all time.
- RIL share price has dropped to Rs 878 on March 23, 2020, which was around the time when COVID-19 restrictions were announced.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk remains the richest man in the world with a net worth of $202 billion. Close behind him is Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos with a net worth of $192 billion. The other three billionaires in the Top 5 are:
- Microsoft founder Bill Gates with net worth of $133 billion
- Louis Vuitton SE Group head Bernard Arnault with a net worth of $112 billion
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg with net worth of $104 billion.