Sometimes, need to send WhatsApp message to new number and don’t want to even save that number. So, How to send WhatsApp chats without saving the number in your phone?
Yes, this is possible and easy to send whatsapp message without saving contact number.
There are 3 possibilities with you, in case sending whatsapp message without your contact.
- You have to send whatsapp message from PC/Laptop and you have install windows whatsapp on your laptop
- You have to send whatsapp message from PC/Laptop But whatsapp using through browser
- You have to send whatsapp message from your mobile
Code for Send WhatsApp chats without saving the number
First, open web.whatsapp from browser, if you using from laptop and not install whatsapp on your pc.
If WhatsApp Software Install
Yes, you have installed WhatsApp software, from where you are sending
Insert recipient number with country code. Suppose you are sending whatsapp message to Indian number, simply insert 91 and mobile number
If using WhatsApp through Broswer
This is basically for PC/Laptop where you are using whatsapp from browser i.e. Web.WhatsApp.com.
How to Attache Auto Text or Individual Text while sending message
Yes, you can insert your message in one go.
whatsappphonenumber= Insert number with country code
Message-Text= You can insert any message.
Now Automate this process
- Create HTML File/Webpage
- Insert different WhatsApp phone number and message in this file
- And Execute… Rest you can think.