Are you searching best professional courses in 2020? If yes. Just browse and take benefit of best professional courses from best faculty.
Best Professional Courses in 2020
These courses are available across India but you must need to take decision with very carefully. There are many good institute and you can get best placement but enrolling with a wrong institute you will suffer in many ways i.e. student loan and jobless.
1. Master of Business Administration
- Salary between: Rs.10,000 –Rs.100,000 pm (depending on B-school)
- Eligibility: Graduate from any stream/ Working persons with Higher Secondary education.
- Entrance Test: CAT, GMAT, MAT or those held by b-schools.
- View Best MBA College
- Best Distance MBA Courses
2. Medicine Course
Now not only MBBS can you become success but you can do a professional course in Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy.
- Salary Income Range: Rs.30,000- Rs.150,000 (depending on service or own practice)
- Eligibility: Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or equivalent with very high scores.
- Entrance Test: CET, NEET or those conducted by medical colleges.
3. Engineering Course
Although engineering college showing a steady decline. Now unemployment among engineering graduates is around 53 percent but still engineering is the best choice among student and parents.
You can opt best engineering college for your future
- Salary Range Income: Rs.30,000- Rs.200,000 (depending upon skills and engineering college)
- Eligibility: HSC or equivalent with very high scores.
- Entrance Test: JEE, NEET or those conducted by engineering colleges.
4. Fashion Designing Course
Fashion designing is one of the best course in India. You should have lot of creativity for success. There’s severe competition in this industry.
- Salary Range: Rs.25,000 to Rs.100,000 (job or own business)
- Eligibility: HSC or equivalent. (60% to 75%)
- Entrance Test: AAC-CET for admission to any college of fine arts
5. Digital Marketing Courses
This is really hot topic and you can earn unlimitted as per your skill and experience. There are many short-term courses and free course available where you can join.
- Salara Range: Rs.15,000 to unlimited
- Eligibility: HSC or equivalent (No minimum score)
- Entrance Exam: None – You can join if you have basic computer knowlege